Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2nd Rain/Snow Event

NorthArlington101

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Maybe (and please don't take this the wrong way) but getting a sloppy inch up here is so common that's it's kind of ehh and not a great indicator for anyone else.  Don't get me wrong I appreciate every flake and its why I moved to here but it's not that noteworthy. Now if I start reporting 3-4" that's when maybe it bodes well for lower/souther locations. 

I'm not expecting anything at all here, even if you do get 3-4".  DP holding steady at 40 for the last hour. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on yet another winter chase into West Virginia this evening, and I observed rain and slowly falling temps from Dale City into Manassas into Dulles along Rt 28, then on along Rt 7. Once I hit Clueless's and Mountain Geek's hoods, the rain began to mix with some snow. That was fun, watching slushy snow and rain hit the windshield.

I really enjoy these forays into eastern W VA lol.

2 minutes ago, Jebman said:

Maryland and the higher terrain, all the usual places, are going to get absolutely annihilated this month by snow.

You may not think this will happen now, but by and by, you will be fully assured of it and you will become a true believer.

Then March rolls around, and all the places that usually don't get snow will get absolutely annihilated. I'm okay with this timeline.

39 here and still rain

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived