Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Nearing the 2nd half of Meteorological winter:

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Correct but there was never a concise signal for it.  It's morphing into a later signal by a day or 2 I feel.  Look at the MOS #s and I've seen them pushed out a day.

2 on Tuesday, 8 on Weds, Nothing on Thurs is what i see, All a moot point if we are looking at a day 6 threat.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice changes on the gfs, imo. Kinda gets the north stream out the way and develops a better sw rounding the base for more southern interaction. Still misses but me likey.

Now the euro will bomb the region at 12z, Bob will start the event thread, DIT will change his mind to “thats many feet”, TFlizz will say “wake me on Wed”, and MPM will b*tch euro only gave him .8 qpf. 

Lets go!

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Nice changes on the gfs, imo. Kinda gets the north stream out the way and develops a better sw rounding the base for more southern interaction. Still misses but me likey.

Now the euro will bomb the region at 12z, Bob will start the event thread, DIT will change his mind to “thats many feet”, TFlizz will say “wake me on Wed”, and MPM will b*tch euro only gave him .8 qpf. 

Lets go!

Yeah, gonna likely wait till late Saturday at this point if the threat is real.  

This was a marked change int he 5h appearance on the GFS so it'll interesting to see what the other globals do as well as ensm.

Archived