Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, H2O said:

Y'all need to thank me.  Storm mode'ing this thing finally got the storm to do what so many of us had said it was going to do, which was nothing.  Glad its dead and congrats Delmarva if you all do get snow.

Thanks Nostradumbass

6 minutes ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

holy shoot! you guys will never believe me about what's happening

You are out of your mind. I am about 30 miles east of you and still expect nada from this. Maybe a dusting to an inch if I am lucky.

This is one of those where the NJ coastline gets buried and we watch (Think boxing Day 2010)

52 minutes ago, H2O said:

Y'all need to thank me.  Storm mode'ing this thing finally got the storm to do what so many of us had said it was going to do, which was nothing.  Glad its dead and congrats Delmarva if you all do get snow.

I called coastal scraper days ago, and it looks like that is how it will play out. And I do mean coastal, like the beaches to SBY and GED should see a few inches. I think mby has a shot at an inch, maybe 2 at most. Thus I am probably heading to Rehoboth again, as long as the forecast holds for there. I still think there is a decent chance this thing completely misses our subforum.

19 minutes ago, Mdecoy said:

You are out of your mind. I am about 30 miles east of you and still expect nada from this. Maybe a dusting to an inch if I am lucky.

This is one of those where the NJ coastline gets buried and we watch (Think boxing Day 2010)

i will laugh my ass off if it trends west and you get some snow out of this. 

Just now, mappy said:

i will laugh my ass off if it trends west and you get some snow out of this. 

Don't think so, but I'd be very happy to be totally wrong.

I am complaining too much this morning, but I think it has a lot to do with no snow last year either. Its been forever here. Its getting comically bad.

Just now, Mdecoy said:

Don't think so, but I'd be very happy to be totally wrong.

I am complaining too much this morning, but I think it has a lot to do with no snow last year either. Its been forever here. Its getting comically bad.

just laughing at those making such definitive statements about what the weather will or won't do. its comical to watch. 

15 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Your lol post should have been in banter. If you’re going to create storm mode (unnecessarily) then the junior mods should be held to the same standards as the non-mods in those threads. 

I'll say this once and only once.  We were asked if a separate thread should be created for this coastal yesterday morning.  We said ok.  In the span of less than 12 hours that thread got to 20 pages.  Why?  Most of it was filled with crap posts hugging any model run that had only west jumps.

After subtle and not so subtle comments from many I decided to storm mode a new thread in the hope that the discussion could be brought back to being focused on the storm itself instead of useless whining over 50 mile NSEW shifts.

Time and time again the people who volunteer time to spend going through every damn thread to keep things from being 100% awful have asked you all to limit the weenie posts and keep things on point.  That has yet to happen.  so when time warrant it because not everything here is IMBY and a threat to some parts of the forum looks legit, STORM MODE will be made so that it filters out the shyt and lets people find info.

It will never be applied fairly to everyone but it is done as best as it can.

Happy New Year, 

Junior staff

3 minutes ago, H2O said:

I'll say this once and only once.  We were asked if a separate thread should be created for this coastal yesterday morning.  We said ok.  In the span of less than 12 hours that thread got to 20 pages.  Why?  Most of it was filled with crap posts hugging any model run that had only west jumps.

After subtle and not so subtle comments from many I decided to storm mode a new thread in the hope that the discussion could be brought back to being focused on the storm itself instead of useless whining over 50 mile NSEW shifts.

Time and time again the people who volunteer time to spend going through every damn thread to keep things from being 100% awful have asked you all to limit the weenie posts and keep things on point.  That has yet to happen.  so when time warrant it because not everything here is IMBY and a threat to some parts of the forum looks legit, STORM MODE will be made so that it filters out the shyt and lets people find info.

It will never be applied fairly to everyone but it is done as best as it can.

Happy New Year, 

Junior staff

Lulz

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

SWISS PEES IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only wish he could have been fired, after that fitting end.

I still can’t talk about it. Who the F switches from man to man to a zone on 4th and 12. Good riddance. Don’t let the door hit you in ur dumb ass. Rant over.

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived