Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2017 Mid-Long Range Disco 2

WxUSAF

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Anything can happen but not sure what their basing it on. Past ninas that started wintery then flipped warm and stayed warm did so by xmas. Beyond that some of the best analogs to the current pattern had long duration cold periods. I'm sure there are good examples of flips warm too but the evidence certainly isn't stacked that way. 

I won't buy any long range prediction until it shows up inside of 2 weeks. It's not that kind of year. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent seen the euro yet but it seems like the past 5-7 days..the euro has been trying to catch up to the GFS. When the GFS showed the big SE ridge first...the euro waited a while and then showed it...then when the GFS starting see the cold front push through...the euro waited a while and now is trying to show it

1 minute ago, Ji said:

I havent seen the euro yet but it seems like the past 5-7 days..the euro has been trying to catch up to the GFS. When the GFS showed the big SE ridge first...the euro waited a while and then showed it...then when the GFS starting see the cold front push through...the euro waited a while and now is trying to show it

No doubt that the euro made a move towards the GFS

Just now, Bob Chill said:

Welp, euro gives us some conversational snow on Christmas day. Very close to a legit light event. Great run consider what it looked like 12 hours ago. 

now we got 5 days to turn this into a 3-6 inch miracle DT apologizing white christmas lol

Just now, Bob Chill said:

Welp, euro gives us some conversational snow on Christmas day. Very close to a legit light event. Great run consider what it looked like 12 hours ago. 

Oh boy now we are talking.  Just clouds and snow flurries...temps upper 30s.  No issue with that

Just now, BristowWx said:

Oh boy now we are talking.  Just clouds and snow flurries...temps upper 30s.  No issue with that

It's very close to a legit light event here. A little faster with the front and we're in business. There is room to improve quite a bit off this run too. No doubt in my mind the EPS makes the same jump. Will be interesting to see how much...

• WxUSAF unpinned and locked this topic

Archived