Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 14/15 W & NNE weenies jumping from the Tobin Coastal Storm Discussion

powderfreak

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Yes , I would seriously not be surprised if some 6 to 8 pers happen.

Hunchie you can get PNS from Box previous event calendar 

http://www.weather.gov/box/pastevents#

Yeah. Eek showed me that link a few minutes ago.  Thank you.

Cantore is in Boston.   I think he needs to go west

Man for WNE this is what we have been waiting for hopefully, since 13 watching everything slip east and bang ENE... full nudity, especially ENY looks like a good hammering for Orange County north in the capital region area they've had it worse than us.

2 minutes ago, DomNH said:

There was a quick and sharp change from Euro ecstasy to NAM chair tipping. FWIW I doubt the NAM goes east at 00z but I still wouldn't be too concerned about it. 

I always feel the mesos do better with thermal profiles over the global...so the fact the NAM brings the taint in CT hard and fast is concerning to me. Supported by the fact that the GFS ticked slightly warmer to me suggests the NAM may not be off its rocker. Maybe convection is messing with it a bit and it will turn out that the warming was overdone...but I still think we mix which wasn't a big concern of mine 24 hours ago. My expectations have gone from 14-20" last night to 8-14" tonight. For the SE 1/3 of the state. I don't see much to support more than that. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

I always feel the mesos do better with thermal profiles over the global...so the fact the NAM brings the taint in CT hard and fast is concerning to me. Supported by the fact that the GFS ticked slightly warmer to me suggests the NAM may not be off its rocker. Maybe convection is messing with it a bit and it will turn out that the warming was overdone...but I still think we mix which wasn't a big concern of mine 24 hours ago. My expectations have gone from 14-20" last night to 8-14" tonight. For the SE 1/3 of the state. I don't see much to support more than that. 

I have found that to not be true in such dynamics.  The King is king. Jan 11 Feb 13 Jan 15 it smoked the thermals .

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

Actually, I'm wrong. He started in Boston and headed west with a SUV full of Sam Adams. Destination unknown.  I'm guessing Worcester or the Berks 

He wants to go back where it all started Dec 96. He called me on air in Jan 96 ,got my  number from the RI Climatologist I was interning with. Lol my phone lit up after I got off air. 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

He wants to go back where it all started Dec 96. He called me on air in Jan 96 ,got my  number from the RI Climatologist I was interning with. Lol my phone lit up after I got off air. 

I hope Corey meets up with him and he rips out some tunes on the squeeze box during some thundersnow. Speaking of which, is that in the cards?

Archived