Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1.7.17 Snow Event Obs

Ralph Wiggum

Just now, JERSEYSNOWROB said:

Hahaha He WAS pissed actually because I stopped him to take that pic. Hahaha He loves the snow though. Would play in it all day if it were up to him. Gets excited when he goes out in it for the first time. Sort of like me! Hahaha

Good stuff!

When dogs are pissed, they show it. They don't hold back...which makes them cool. No nonsense...

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

I see it now.  The 3-4 label is sitting down in MD & DE.

I don't know if we are going to get that though.  The intensity has picked up in the past 30 minutes (under a band) with the bigger flakes... but I think it would have to really intensify or go longer this afternoon to hit that.

I am in CH also. Seems like it is picking up recently. Gonna need this for a while to hit 4" though

As of 3:30 pm, we're at 4.25" so 3/4" in the last 30 minutes, as it's been snowing quite heavily.  Looks like 5" is easily in reach, given the bands to our SW, and maybe 6" if we get lucky - looks like the NWS may end up being right about adding Middlesex to the warning area, after all. 

Snow has stopped. Not even any flurries despite the radar.  Currently overcast and 21F.  DP 9F. Winds calm.  Finished up with the 2.75" (assuming the low doesn't suddenly recurve back west and throw some backend band this way as it moves away).  Not bad considering it performed better than wave 1 and it wasn't progged to do that until almost nowcast time.

Archived