Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Or rain! That puts a certain shiny look on outdoor decorations! I need rain still, so I'm looking forward to the warm, wet well coming up and 3" of rain by Thursday! Then I'm ready for Arctic- geddon! 

Yeah, I'm good with getting some rain.  I'm hopeful that we at least feel Christmasy on Christmas.  I suspect we will be warm, but we'll see.  Who knows about Arcticgeddon.  Hopefully, it's not a mirage!

I don't mind a warm Christmas as long as it's dry. I'd like to have snow, but warm and dry or cold and dry is better than rain. 

Things look interesting between Christmas and the first of the new year. Just have to take the pattern and the models one day at a time now. The models have been all over the place, so really nothing is set in stone. And the weather here can change drastically in a week's time in winter, so I wouldn't worry about a warm up. We've seen it 70 here one day and a big snow storm a week later. 

1 minute ago, WarmNose said:

No it cut. Right where we want it. We'll let it do a northwest trend all the way around the globe back to our back yard.

Hey, we are under a marginal risk for flash flooding on Wednesday, I'll take it! Still need a lot of warm rain! Im glad it's looking like parts of GA getting snow on Christmas Day ! As long as some one in the south gets a white Christmas, and it's not NC / SC , I'm good with that! I don't care if it doesn't snow all winter imby! ;)

4 minutes ago, WarmNose said:

I'm suprised someone hasn't developed a formula to decipher the most likely outcome based on what the GFS is spitting out at X hour. An (If this) then (this) type of formula. The answers have to be there even out in the LR. 

Try this: CR X (snow) + PB ( warm) X bathtub slosh theory + recurving typhoons. - SSW + wooly worm X pioneer model = (y)3

solve for y

Archived