Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, packbacker said:

I would guess they have had more 10" events since 2010 (8 years) then any other 8 year stretch.  Golden age of snow for them right now.  

2012 was a dud up there.  Worcester a little further west did ok.  I think Worcester was the snowiest city last year.

I was there for February and March on business and thought I'd see more snow than the rest of my life added up.  If only snowed twice and the best one we got was 4" around Hopkinton.  The year before they had areas with 60" totals!!  They cleaned up the next year as well.  

That was the same year the Pats lost to NY so not a good year for them.  Was at Patriots Place the first half but left before things got crazy.  They literally talk about Brady like he's a God up there. 

23 minutes ago, packbacker said:

RGEM just went ballistic on Long Island and s-NE. I thought prior runs were crazy but this one is nuts.  

The arguing over subsidence and banding and who's getting 8 vs 10" of snow! And mixing! Wait till they're staring out the window at a cold rain, waiting on the changeover 

Just now, mackerel_sky said:

How's JB? He's been kind of quiet for an impending Armageddon storm for his core of payees!?

How did he get in this conversation? I was talking about snow in Boston!! You keep up with him just as much as I do (Twitter)!!! I know you playing like you don't like him, You follow him like a pup! lol.  BTW- Looks like he's gonna hit his forecast for his core payees!! 

5 minutes ago, BIG FROSTY said:

How did he get in this conversation? I was talking about snow in Boston!! You keep up with him just as much as I do (Twitter)!!! I know you playing like you don't like him, You follow him like a pup! lol.  BTW- Looks like he's gonna hit his forecast for his core payees!! 

:popcorn: yep did good for me

2 minutes ago, NCSNOW said:

I never thought I'd see a wall to wall sorry winter pattern like last year again. And John brown if this one isn't worse. Thank God for the 5 day window climo storm and freak one time event last year.

Yeah it's been unreal winter. although I did get that one good snow in early Jan. other than that it's been horrible!!!

Archived