joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December pattern/forecast thread

weathafella

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand that...I think we all can get a lil carried away at times as well when it comes to weather and our emotions! I've been guilty of that over the years.  

Like I mentioned back on Monday..the doom and gloom was a tad premature imo.  But emotions are tough to restrain sometimes.

Here's to hoping it keeps trending in the better direction! 

20 minutes ago, dryslot said:

This is where when you get older and realize, There are much more important things in life that take a precedence over weather, As long as no one is trying to steal your snow    lol

j/k                   

Lol Yup.  I've found the exact same thing.  Used to get very bothered by the weather, then gradually I learned not to let it bother me as much as it used too.  I've enjoyed it so much better since.  But I remember when I was much more emotionally succeptable to the fluctuations of the weather.

Lol Yup.  I've found the exact same thing.  Used to get very bothered by the weather, then gradually I learned not to let it bother me as much as it used too.  I've enjoyed it so much better since.  But I remember when I was much more emotionally succeptable to the fluctuations of the weather.

I guess at 44 I'm still bothered by weather disappointments. Must be a late bloomer.

Archived