• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Low impact heat wave obs thread.

Typhoon Tip

Poking around at area MOS product and those that are busting too cool already continue to do so, while others are 90 to 91 for today through Sunday.  Since we already hit 90 at many in between ob sites yesterday, and appear well in route to doing so today, could be worth it to track this one. 

it is also possible to miss this by hop-scotching heat ...2 on 1 off deal.

Also, TPC has stepped up the alert notice on the region E of the Bahamas; they're assessing moderate to high potential for the season's first designation over the next couple/few days.  Some models and ensembles there in have been flagging this region, and a potential movement toward the eastern seaboard. 

It's amazing how things can swing around...  we went from a unending barrage of reasons not to warm things up ... to "possibly" tracking a low-grade heat wave ... "possibly" book-ended by a tropical system.   

83 at 11:15

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awesome, I wish it could be like this from April 1 to October 31. Not even that uncomfortable out with the low dews. 

Yeah this is perfect.  HIgh temps and low dews.   Nothing wrong with this at all.

Im going to have to make a sun shade for my mower!

Its been such a busy season this year, i haven't had time to post at all.

10-12 hour days... now im dealing with 90 degree weather. been filling 5 gallon jugs full of ice for me and my guys and it keeps up pretty cool.

Still like it a whole lot better than being in a hot shop all day working on cars.

2pm maxes so far

HFD 92

FIT 91

TAN 91

IJD 90

BDL 90

BED 89

CEF 89

MMK 88

BAF 88

OWD 88

CON 87

MHT 87

MQE 87

HVN 87

GFS MOS is handling this warm spell horribly btw - 

but yeah ...that's about what we're thinking with the addition of a tick ...maybe two.   Probably carbon copies tomorrow and then we deal with a much more torrid feel late in the day onward.  I wonder if a potential temp products might even show a kind of warm boundary 

Archived