joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
disMay Pattern Disco

CoastalWx

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that's likely to occur ...( though undoubtedly the run up and verification will more likely mute that signal perhaps a little - it's getting hard to believe -10Cs will survive the the App. crest in mid May ...but stranger things have happened..).  

in general it's a collapsing -EPO ridge on the back side of small PNA -related +PNA spike...  it's really kind of an elegant series of events specifically having one sensible outcome:  face smack - 

if ur gonna run a -15 departure, that's about the only way to do it climbing atop the highest solar times of the year.  

I don't think next week looks fugly. As long as flow is mostly offshore. It may be BN at times, but I would not say fugly. At least IMHO.

heh, it's just my druthers speaking at the moment but ... i'm kinda thinking we need 88/72 to fix this sense of theft at this point. 

in fact, i don't think we've had even a hot summer in 3 years ... even if the hard numbers say above normal in this or that month, it's just not setting that way in my memory.  

I don't think next week looks fugly. As long as flow is mostly offshore. It may be BN at times, but I would not say fugly. At least IMHO.

I just don't understand this fetish a few folks have of turning everything miserable and cold. Next week looks like 60-65 early week and then warming up and over 70 again midweek on .

I just don't understand this fetish a few folks have of turning everything miserable and cold. Next week looks like 60-65 early week and then warming up and over 70 again midweek on .

i dont understand the fetish some have of taking an observation of the models and turning it into someone fetishing cold. Reality smacks hurt I understand. Dont install

Fugly was last week. Sunny and 60 is not fugly.

cold pools and sunny May days end up chilly with destabilization. That being said looks like we flip the script the last week of May finally. I am not a fan of next week also possible that we have a loaded rain event to cancel yet another game. Next week might have a coc day or two but after Friday things go the wrong way.

cold pools and sunny May days end up chilly with destabilization. That being said looks like we flip the script the last week of May finally. I am not a fan of next week also possible that we have a loaded rain event to cancel yet another game. Next week might have a coc day or two but after Friday things go the wrong way.

Well if that low pressure lifts up to our latitude that's different. Cold pool is more NNE and lifts our a bit after Sunday so not too worried about self destruction. Not sure how far north low pressure will come.

Archived