joxey
Moderate Snow Potential 4/4

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RGEM, will you lol again?

Screenshot_2016-04-03-11-26-37.png

lol'ing at Kevin's FB posts is part of the game.

How else would you model it out? There's no good way to know where the little kinks are going to be, so you pick a border and hope for the best. I don't really see this as an elevation event, more of a straight latitudinal gradient and as such I didn't highlight the hilltowns. 

Just messing with you.

lol'ing at Kevin's FB posts is part of the game.

Just messing with you.

Haha I know, it is a problem that I have with the software that I'm using to make maps. No good way to blend zones unfortunately.

GFS looks like it wobbled north a bit, not much snow south of the pike. Nice look for CEF-ORH-BOS and north into SNH and SVT.

CMC looks pretty good for SNE and even up into CNE, warning level snows ORH-BOS but we all know they'll end up over Tolland to Weymouth or FIT-BED like they have every single time BOS has been modeled to jackpot this winter  :P

What are you smoking?

I jack potted once in the equinox event, the rest have been abominations.

Only in this winter can we achieve a CJ in April.

Dude, my disdain for Weymouth is now rivaling that of Worcester.

On an objective not, the shades of 4/82 are impressive....

It's actually more plymouth county. I was more or less hinting at the dam cold in April. 

I have so many nukes aimed at me.....I feel like South Korea right now. :lol:  

It's actually more plymouth county. I was more or less hinting at the dam cold in April. 

I have so many nukes aimed at me.....I feel like South Korea right now. :lol:

:lol:

You know what I'm waiting for....there will be another string of Jan 2003, 2001, and Dec 92's soon enough lol

After the string of Feb 1991's :axe:

:lol:

You know what I'm waiting for....there will be another string of Jan 2003, 2001, and Dec 92's soon enough lol

After the string of Feb 1991's :axe:

I know. It will happen. Just enjoying the ride, because when it sucks...it sucks.  I expect thousands of posts between you-Codfishsnowman-nrn VT of how the snow is finally back to where it belongs...etc.  It will be painful. Like I controled it...lol.

I know. It will happen. Just enjoying the ride, because when it sucks...it sucks. I expect thousands of posts between you-Codfishsnowman-nrn VT of how the snow is finally back to where it belongs...etc. It will be painful. Like I controled it...lol.

You won't hear it from me...this 1980s stretch has me spooked. I'm never one to troll areas that average less snow, what fun is that? Haha.

Maybe if we string two winters in a row with above normal snow lol.

You won't hear it from me...this 1980s stretch has me spooked. I'm never one to troll areas that average less snow, what fun is that? Haha.

Maybe if we string two winters in a row with above normal snow lol.

I was serious in the banter thread a few days ago. It was a bummer to see you guys so quiet. I hope you guys have a good stretch....hoefully not at the expense of me..lol. I mean this was not a great winter...but I can't complain much if I clawed my way near 40".

Archived