joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential major winter storm - Feb 24-25 PART II

snowstormcanuck

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( I gotta think there's a warm layer aloft that'll bulb down and let you switch back to snow for awhile. Although, if it's still a mixed bag after an hour of precip, maybe not.

Now switched to heavy IP and some occasional snow flakes mixed in. Pellets are huge, like they're trying their best to become flakes haha. Maybe can make a run at brief heavy snow if rates can pick up a little more.

Actually received a solid coating of pellets, too bad we weren't a touch colder.

Yikes.. How's Evansville benchmark working out.. This one could make up some for the ghd sleet storm in Indiana. Does Detroit beat Chicago now lol. Silence from Chicago posters is probably unfortunate of the am developments.. O well good luck down there and to the rest in the storm as well

Yikes.. How's Evansville benchmark working out.. This one could make up some for the ghd sleet storm in Indiana. Does Detroit beat Chicago now lol. Silence from Chicago posters is probably unfortunate of the am developments.. O well good luck down there and to the rest in the storm as well

Really nothing to discuss. Watch and enjoy the radar and see how it plays out. Hope was it would trend further north and west into our western burbs. It appears that is not the case. My forecast was always 1-5 inches with the knowledge any shift and I could be shut out. Been a fun track though.

Archived