• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

Ukie is a nice hit for Monday too...no precip since it is past 72h, but that 5H and sfc track are perfect for SNE.

As for mid-week, lets see how good the Ukie does with this one...it looks like the low is going to plow into Cleveland at 144...it's over Nashville TN with an already neg upper trough, lol.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ukie is a nice hit for Monday too...no precip since it is past 72h, but that 5H and sfc track are perfect for SNE.

As for mid-week, lets see how good the Ukie does with this one...it looks like the low is going to plow into Cleveland at 144...it's over Nashville TN with an already neg upper trough, lol.

It is much more robust with preci in the TV than the GFS at 72 so that's a good sign.

Yeah lol wow what a cutter for the mid week storm. But honestly, all the ensembles have included more than a couple of those solutions.

The VT posters have gone completely unhinged. It's spreading into NH now. Not long before even dendrite is found outside slaughtering black bears that attack his bird feeders.

Hahah are you saying you wouldn't become unhinged living this disaster? I seriously doubt that. :)

The VT posters have gone completely unhinged. It's spreading into NH now. Not long before even dendrite is found outside slaughtering black bears that attack his bird feeders.

I think Gene said something about slaughtering his deer herd if it doesn't snow soon...

Haha, all joking aside I wish I had more fun with the posters in 2011-2012 with posts like this.  But I was a wanted person, targets of late night drunken tirades about snowy pictures.

Hahah are you saying you wouldn't become unhinged living this disaster? I seriously doubt that. :)

I'm battle tested...I lived through 1988-1989 to 1991-1992. 4 consecutive winters without a double digit snowfall in ORH. (and of course all those winters well below average snowfall including a top 5 and a top 10)

I'm battle tested...I lived through 1988-1989 to 1991-1992. 4 consecutive winters without a double digit snowfall in ORH. (and of course all those winters well below average snowfall including a top 5 and a top 10)

Too bad there were no forums around then.  I do think social media and the internet for whatever reason makes it worse.  Before you never knew what was happening elsewhere, haha.

You did absolutely lose it on one 32.1F rainstorm in ORH at one point though.  I have no idea the date though.  You were like fractions of a degree from feet of snow or something.

I think Gene said something about slaughtering his deer herd if it doesn't snow soon...

Haha, all joking aside I wish I had more fun with the posters in 2011-2012 with posts like this.  But I was a wanted person, targets of late night drunken tirades about snowy pictures.

I'm sure I slaughtered you after some of my benders back then.

That's the thing. We didn't know any better back then. 

My personal low is 2011-early Jan 2013. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.  

Archived