joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
A Cold Valentine Feb 14 2016 Lobe

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there was no wind out there tonight, There would be some impressive lows in quite a few locales

Was thinking the same thing. If we could have this air mass about 3 or 4 weeks ago when nights were about an hour longer, with no wind, and even a little snow on the ground. In a season lacking cold though I guess this will have to do. Hopefully we can get below zero before midnight for the cheap midnight low.

Dogs want no part of it, been hanging near the fireplace all day.

Damn,.they got their own room huh..my dog went and did her business the fastest I've ever seen, after holding it all day. Believe it or not, downtown Winsted is packed full of people out for Valentines day, and I got a game tomorrow morning.. Gonna have to change into basketball gear at gym, no way I wear shorts in the sub zero

Damn,.they got their own room huh..my dog went and did her business the fastest I've ever seen, after holding it all day. Believe it or not, downtown Winsted is packed full of people out for Valentines day, and I got a game tomorrow morning.. Gonna have to change into basketball gear at gym, no way I wear shorts in the sub zero

My wife is volunteering at the UCONN game for our dog rescue org, made her put winter stuff in the car just in case. When she left it was 20 degrees and had the "IneedSnow" response, it's not as bad as they said. I gave her a look, she knows better. Pretty dangerous to breakdown on a side road tonight.

Archived