joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/9-2/10 Inverted Trough/Mini-Coastal Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30hrs gives decent amount to nyc east too.

ITS LIGHT. ITS NOT THE GFS 

RUs post was a great one . Think of  this like a line of T storms attached to LP .

.2 could fall on you and .4 just 10 miles away . 

Some will be happy tomorrow , some will be pssd 

ITS LIGHT. ITS NOT THE GFS

RUs post was a great one . Think of this like a line of T storms attached to LP .

.2 could fall on you and .4 just 10 miles away .

Some will be happy tomorrow , some will be pssd

I know it's foolish to argue but it puts down same amount for LI 24hrs as 30hrs.

16givme.gif

Regardless it's less than 00z

This is not a steady stratoform snow at all. All of the snow is spotty and convectively driven, this is the equivalent of predicting a line of thunderstorms in July.

I agree, will be fun to track and I think someone could see 5-6in for a select few in our area while others will be lucky to see an inch or two.

I agree, will be fun to track and I think someone could see 5-6in for a select few in our area while others will be lucky to see an inch or two.

Wherever the inverted trough/convergence line sets up, there will be a huge screw zone on either side of it because of the compensatory subsidence around the strong lift and rising air in the trough. Some areas will get zippo

HRRR is not biting on anything that the NAM, GFS, CMC or RGEM are selling for tonite for the city and points southwest...

It has improved quite a bit from showing nothing for the area for the past 5 runs or so. Now it shows at least a coating. Baby steps into preferred range 8hrs and less.

Archived