Newest Member
    joxey
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only trolling the troll, man. lol

I just read over the thread made about what we learned from the 1/22 storm (I got screwed too) and we're falling into the same trap.

I'm rooting for everyone. With La Nina coming, this month may be it for a long time.

Meh, no trap it's what we geeks do. Honestly The tracking is half the fun. If you want guarantees you have to chase, hence our trip to NoVa for the last one.

Looks like eastern NC and up to the NE gets snow next 10 days maybe flurries for us back in the piedmont and foothills of NC/Sc and Va. Whatcha ya think Mack and Jonathannnnnnnnnnnn? Am I right or am I right? I think we goona be on the outside looking east at the snow. happy for those guys if it happens. BUT I like everyone else want SNOW in MBY!!!

Looks like eastern NC and up to the NE gets snow next 10 days maybe flurries for us back in the piedmont and foothills of NC/Sc and Va. Whatcha ya think Mack and Jonathannnnnnnnnnnn? I'm I right or am I right? I think we goona be on the outside looking east at the snow. happy for those guys if it happens. BUT I like everyone else want SNOW in MBY!!!

Not so fast, Frosty! It's going to be snowman weather next week atleast, and we are going to score big with the clipper next Tues/Wed! Things are good !

Looks like the entire winter's worth of cold is coming next week. It will be here for about three days. That is the sum of our winter. It wasn't a failure, though, as I did see about 3 hours of light snow and a dusting in January. Can't wait until November 2016! I really need to move north...

Clipper's NEVER produce for GA (outside of the mountains and the northern burbs once in a blue moon).

Looks like eastern NC and up to the NE gets snow next 10 days maybe flurries for us back in the piedmont and foothills of NC/Sc and Va. Whatcha ya think Mack and Jonathannnnnnnnnnnn? I'm I right or am I right? I think we goona be on the outside looking east at the snow. happy for those guys if it happens. BUT I like everyone else want SNOW in MBY!!!

As Jonathan pointed out it may very well trend NW as most do.

Not so fast, Frosty! It's going to be snowman weather next week atleast, and we are going to score big with the clipper next Tues/Wed! Things are good !

Love the optimism Mack!!!  I've seen 4-6 inch snows from clippers once about every 30 years (seems like)? But I think it needs to dig further south for us to get anything...

In general, there is a lot of excitement for a storm 4 days out that at this point, doesn't even look great on the operational models.

All I'm saying is proceed with caution. I don't need a "link" to back up anything. What kinda garbage is that lolz.

Jonathan, you know your area is going to get crushed and outperform the rest of us. You always do, no matter the setup! ;)

When is the Ringling Brothers Circus scheduled for their visit to Norfolk/Hampton Roads? Used to be very late Feb/early March.  Back in the late 70's to mid 80's when I lived in KDH,  that's when the Outer Banks, far Eastern NC, and the Tidewater of VA would get some of their best snowstorms :)

This updated forecast don't look too snowy and cold to me!

MONDAY AND MONDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A 40 PERCENT CHANCE OF

RAIN. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 40S. LOWS IN THE UPPER 20S.

.TUESDAY...PARTLY SUNNY WITH A 30 PERCENT CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWERS.

HIGHS IN THE LOWER 40S.

Lol! What's JB saying? Hug the NAVGEM , or whatever crushes NY

Archived