Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a lame month January was for cold. Atlanta only finished -0.9 for temps. Pretty much an average January. The winter so far is running +5.7. Even if Atlanta finishes February -5, the winter will still end up +2. In order to finish DJF around normal, Feb will need to be about -11. In other words, we're probably going to need a record cold Feb just to finish normal for the winter. Pretty sad. One thing I've noticed this winter, is that when it gets warm it gets REALLY warm. But the cold spells don't deliver as big of a departure from normal.

Why are we cliff diving again today?

I'm detecting a series of nanowave pulse signatures and a malfunctioning polar sensor array. The atmosphere will have to completely resynchronize the primary and auxiliary autosequencers, or the resulting output decay will cause a catastrophic equatorial thoron dump into the Southeast.  In short, things don't look good.

I'm detecting a series of nanowave pulse signatures and a malfunctioning polar sensor array. The atmosphere will have to completely resynchronize the primary and auxiliary autosequencers, or the resulting output decay will cause a catastrophic equatorial thoron dump into the Southeast.  In short, things don't look good.

I did notice the inverted polar osmosis and wondered if it would enhance the effects.

Archived