Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Mid/long Range Winter Discussion

TARHEELPROGRAMMER

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've often heard you toss the 18z GFS that it's the worst of all runs, Euro is king lately

Really no difference with the 18z.  00z / 12z I think are better for newer data..  The thing is, the GFS runs 4 times a day vs the Euro running 2 times.  I'm betting that if the Euro ran 4 times a day, it'd have more wonky solutions also.

Really no difference with the 18z. 00z / 12z I think are better for newer data.. The thing is, the GFS runs 4 times a day vs the Euro running 2 times. I'm betting that if the Euro ran 4 times a day, it'd have more wonky solutions also.

The euro para runs 4 times a day. I wonder if they will change the euro to 4 times a day when it takes over in March?

Buckeye gets 4" of sleet, and Shawn as well, that would be awesome for y'all!! Hell, pcbjr even gets something frozen , I think!?

A big chunk of that is ZR also for the area.  I'd have to figure out how to get Tony up this way.  No way he could miss out on over 4 inches of sleet.  And I think that color scale is at the limit so it could be much more.

Archived