joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean? Its clearly coming due north right for us!

Basically, at this point, ignore all of the models. Nowcasting time.....take all of what you see down south and just draw an arrow, taking it north. After that is done, turn the green to white on the radar. That is where the heaviest snow will be. Models will not pick up on this trend because there are details which they cannot process. Complexiveness beyond their comprehensionability

Basically, at this point, ignore all of the models. Nowcasting time.....take all of what you see down south and just draw an arrow, taking it north. After that is done, turn the green to white on the radar. That is where the heaviest snow will be. Models will not pick up on this trend because there are details which they cannot process. Complexiveness beyond their comprehensionability

I'm just curious, is what we are nowcasting supposed to effect us to tomorrow? Man, I have never been more confused about which storm is which.

Tomorrow will have some snow showers and little accumulation for us. Then a few inches if we get the inverted trough Tuesday

Alright thank you Stormlover. The storm down there right now is supposed to go too far East to effect us substantially from what I can gather. Inverted troughs are foreign to me though, I'll have to do some research on those :o

Just reporting what they say it shows. And I thought this was the banter thread?

You mean besides that no one in there reported it as a "driving rainstorm", or that its a 9 day op run being discussed for hundreds of miles away? You already declared winter over, so why be bothered by a rainstorm?

You mean besides that no one in there reported it as a "driving rainstorm", or that its a 9 day op run being discussed for hundreds of miles away? You already declared winter over, so why be bothered by a rainstorm?

Posters in there said that the storm cuts, and is a central PA/mountain/I-80 special. That implies that it would be all rain for I-95 east. I hate how the Euro erodes all the cold air before the storm.

Posters in there said that the storm cuts, and is a central PA/mountain/I-80 special. That implies that it would be all rain for I-95 east. I hate how the Euro erodes all the cold air before the storm.

It doesnt imply anything of the sort, as they even said it was wet snow to rain (on a day 8-9 op run no less). Banter thread or not, think before you post, thats all.

I'd gladly move to the Mid-Atlantic or New England ... not for their weather, but for the quality of their respective sub-forum. They have intellect, personality, nuanced humor, etc.

Comparatively, ours is just so meh.

Sigh. I'm not a frequent poster (more of a lurker/reader really), and while I totally understand why you feel that way, I hate to see this. Would like to see the quality pick up to and allow us to attract more qualified mets like yourself. Stinks to see things moving in the opposite direction lately.

I'd gladly move to the Mid-Atlantic or New England ... not for their weather, but for the quality of their respective sub-forum. They have intellect, personality, nuanced humor, etc.

Comparatively, ours is just so meh.

Any help/valued opinions from red taggers would be greatly appreciated ;)

Archived