Newest Member
    joxey
The Debra spot

Ginx snewx

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heavens to Betsy.

lol oh my. Also forgot the hundreds of hours I spend rescuing,training and caring for dozens of rescue dogs. Whitinsville in his Moms basement meanwhile. Like I said 99% of us lead normal very busy lifes. The pyscho babble is just that. We love talking weather like other like talking sports,music,etc etc etc. Smart phones and.multitasking make it simple. I haven't been on home Mac in months. Lol I am out picking up dog toys right now and havent typed a word.

lol oh my. Also forgot the hundreds of hours I spend rescuing,training and caring for dozens of rescue dogs. Whitinsville in his Moms basement meanwhile. Like I said 99% of us lead normal very busy lifes. The pyscho babble is just that. We love talking weather like other like talking sports,music,etc etc etc. Smart phones and.multitasking make it simple. I haven't been on home Mac in months. Lol I am out picking up dog toys right now and havent typed a word.

Your phone picks up "lol" using speech to text?

For sure, the only time I'm not on mobile is to upload pics. I'll say this, you're the only other poster I've seen on here that finds my local flooding interesting, so you get an A+ for year round wx weenieing in my book.

wtf..heavier snows east and north and west...quater inch or so from squalls and half of my two inch seasonal total is sleet!!

and i dont care what anyone says if cape cod and mid atlantic and nyc metro get buried again and we just get a ho hum event i am gonna go bonkers...rather see it bury the deep south...all of the aforementioned places have seen plenty of big snows over the years so what if they go a couple winters here and there with little to show...

i hope 40/70  is right about a strong feb bc i am not feeling this weekend and last night was just a sharp continuation of last winter...

congrats easterners on your synoptic 1.5 to 6 inches of joy that will get whipped around by fierce winds today

Going to confine my posts about the next couple of progged storms to this thread because I have very little to contribute meteorologically  and my general feeling towards this winter is on a downward trend.  I don't have a jackpot fetish at all and in many ways would rather have the smaller but more frequent snowfalls and retention rather than giant dumps.  Having said that, I would like something more than 3 or 4 inches.  It wouldn't take much to allow us to start snowmobiling, maybe 8" on the base that we have.  I won't out and out melt but I will pout a bit.  I'll do it in this thread as to avoid harshing the buzz of the rest of the crew  :(

This thread maybe become over populated

Funny thing is people were b!tching about "only" getting a foot of snow this morning. Even funnier when you consider five days ago this storm wasn't really a threat and the long range models were showing a big warm up. Now we get a bad Euro run and it's congrats DT, head for the Tobin!

Funny thing is people were b!tching about "only" getting a foot of snow this morning. Even funnier when you consider five days ago this storm wasn't really a threat and the long range models were showing a big warm up. Now we get a bad Euro run and it's congrats DT, head for the Tobin!

To be fair, it's not one bad Euro run. It's moved south for like 4 runs in a row.

Archived