Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Jan. 17/18 - Possible Flurries/Snow Showers

North Balti Zen

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS is only slightly NW this run. 500MB is much sharper and much stronger this run. Much stronger looking then all 4 previous runs. Definitely starting to interact with the northern stream more. I personally think Central MD down into northern VA will get some decent snow showers going tomorrow. But Eastern VA-MD-DE is 100% Game with the coastal storm. this thing clearly isn't going to the fishes anymore and even if it does not directly impact central MD-Northern VA the moisture from that storm will be slamming into the area. Id like to see the strengthening and sharpness at 500 continue. Still time i trust models as much as i trust deer season this year. GFS even tho it did not go NW as much is still improved 

post-12800-0-95360200-1452958852_thumb.g

post-12800-0-54327700-1452959021_thumb.g

GFS is only slightly NW this run. 500MB is much sharper and much stronger this run. Much stronger looking then all 4 previous runs. Definitely starting to interact with the northern stream more. I personally think Central MD down into northern VA will get some decent snow showers going tomorrow. But Eastern VA-MD-DE is 100% Game with the coastal storm. this thing clearly isn't going to the fishes anymore and even if it does not directly impact central MD-Northern VA the moisture from that storm will be slamming into the area. Id like to see the strengthening and sharpness at 500 continue. Still time i trust models as much as i trust deer season this year. GFS even tho it did not go NW as much is still improved

We all want it to snow but every model shows this OTS or barely grazing anyone northwest of SE VA.

Archived