joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 17/18 - Possible Flurries/Snow Showers

North Balti Zen

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that it matters but it really is never ending. 00Z GFS amped the heights once again and has a much stronger vort. this NW trend is on FIRE

On fire for flurries and virga. And those dark blues you were talking about you don't even live under those. LwX has no accumation for your area.

On fire for flurries and virga. And those dark blues you were talking about you don't even live under those. LwX has no accumation for your area.

Lmaoo! First LWX has not done the 00z update yet . second Models DO NOT show virga. Third That's obvious but there going west run after run. Want to be negative take it elsewhere the snow hole will be over you tomorrow .

It did up the precip considerably in and around the delmarva. Not much difference further inland.

yeah saw that but track is basically the same and up here is as well. someone down there could get striped if they get rates/sustainment. strong nino supression. :P

Game is over and has been over up here in Southeast PA for a while now but I am sure we can look skyward with a dim sun shining through thick high cirrus and see some Virga especially south and east of the I-95 Corridor.

So Long Range Models 

Storm Chance #1 that showed promises on Friday into Saturday Struck Out

Storm Chance #2 that showed promises Sunday into Monday Struck Out

Next up Storm #3 Saturday Jan. 23rd 3rd Time is the Charm right??

Honestly, I'd be looking more toward high res stuff this close in. A couple hour period of light snow would be a nice win.

Southern locations increase their seasonal snow lead over us after this event?

I agree at this point. Its nice seeing the GFS working towards them with heavier precip showing up east. HRRR-RAP Time

Archived