joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 17/18 - Possible Flurries/Snow Showers

North Balti Zen

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one ever ruled out seeing flurries. That could happen. But R94 is acting like we are getting some accumulating snow. I've been friends with him on FB through a weather group for years now. He does this with every threat and he will always measure the most snow. Sort of like how Kevin does it.

There will be more then just flurries is what i am saying i said decent snow showers with up to 1 inch in the metros. But more east of the bay. Also i have a spotter that lived at my old area 4 Blocks away and always verified everything i did with LWX. all numbers i measured were official on a snowboard as were his. 

There will be more then just flurries is what i am saying i said decent snow showers with up to 1 inch in the metros. But more east of the bay. Also i have a spotter that lived at my old area 4 Blocks away and always verified everything i did with LWX. all numbers i measured were official on a snowboard as were his. 

I wish you good luck

Why invest so much time for snow flurries or showers? The metro's will not see accumulating snow.

Impressive call... I doubt it highly, but wish you luck and hope its right

Trend map has not let me down the past 7 days with this system. it has been nothing but NW and NW and NW 

NAM is a crappy model and late for everything including yesterday. It has been trending NW and stronger along with everything else. NAM is just 10 steps behind http://www.txtornado.net/NAM/new_slp_nam_all_00.htm

Trend map has not let me down the past 7 days with this system. it has been nothing but NW and NW and NW 

NAM is a crappy model and late for everything including yesterday. It has been trending NW and stronger along with everything else. NAM is just 10 steps behind http://www.txtornado.net/NAM/new_slp_nam_all_00.htm

Could mean more rain for fishes along the continental shelf.

NAM at 12z Gave OC MD 0.00 snow. Now the NAM is giving OC 3 inches. 
Nam has been shifting on average 75+ Miles per run with QPF NW. If that continues as i expect 6z will continue to bring the .10-.4 qpf closer. as why i said 6z would not surprise me to get .10 into or near the metro's and OC near .4+

post-12800-0-26852300-1452997157_thumb.p

Archived