joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 17/18 - Possible Flurries/Snow Showers

North Balti Zen

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the vast majority of us see steady but non accum snow for more than 15 minutes then the biggest event of the year happens by a wide margin

Bob, I saw 38 flakes over a 4 minute time period. A flock of doves flying over the house has produced more white for me this year. 15 mins of LIGHT SNOW will be MLK1 storm for me.

You know you'll be watching it.

I mean, snow is snow right? But this was never to be anything more than possible SnowTV for most in this forum... I give Ravens credit for sticking to his guns on this though. Like the Captain of the Titanic

I mean, snow is snow right? But this was never to be anything more than possible SnowTV for most in this forum... I give Ravens credit for sticking to his guns on this though. Like the Captain of the Titanic

I'd be happy with a couple hours of snow showers. You guys east of me I think still might see more than you think.

I'd be happy with a couple hours of snow showers. You guys east of me I think still might see more than you think.

Not me,,sir. Unless this storm shifts drastically, I'm not getting more than flurries and perhaps a dusting at most...I'm too far north

Are you? If the cities do not get 1" tomorrow like you said then you fail. You wishcast all the time.

We have officially went to a new level of stupidity. just stop. i never said the cities were getting one inch i said west of the bay could get some decent snow showers and could get up to 1 INCH in spots. Eastern shore possibly a few inches if temps get cold enough. 

Yeah wishcast with proof and images Just like saying this storm was not going OTS and its not there will be impacts for sure. Go away

We have officially went to a new level of stupidity. just stop. i never said the cities were getting one inch i said west of the bay could get some decent snow showers and could get up to 1 INCH in spots. Eastern shore possibly a few inches if temps get cold enough.

Yeah wishcast with proof and images Just like saying this storm was not going OTS and its not there will be impacts for sure. Go away

Impacts for most people here will be flurries or snowtv.

Archived