joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2015-16 Total New England Snow Table

Kevin W

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The seasons page now shows the average for each season table for comparison. (except the current season)

As I have said before in this thread, if there are any updates or additions for any of these seasons, I will be glad to do it. Just let me know in this thread. The more data, the better!

post-103-0-57934700-1452524079_thumb.jpg

The seasons page now shows the average for each season table for comparison. (except the current season)

As I have said before in this thread, if there are any updates or additions for any of these seasons, I will be glad to do it. Just let me know in this thread. The more data, the better!

avg_seasons.JPG

thats awesome,kudos to you for doing this

1/2 way thru MET WInter and he #'s are hysterical.

All the forecasts for stronger second halves of the season should come to fruition pretty easily....it would be hard to suck as hard as the first half, lol.  One widespread warning criteria event and the second half of the season is already much better than the first half.

All the forecasts for stronger second halves of the season should come to fruition pretty easily....it would be hard to suck as hard as the first half, lol.  One widespread warning criteria event and the second half of the season is already much better than the first half.

Ain't no guarantees in life, except death.

Archived