Newest Member
    joxey
No Joaquin the park forecast for Mets

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks god I do not have class again until Saturday

Lucky you, I park pretty much exclusively in O'keefe, and it's been known to flood simply because of exceptionally high tides. It's going to be an absolute sh** show if we see any urban flooding in Salem over the next couple days.

As for this cane business, in the (currently... Unlikely) scenario of legit New England hit, I'm curious to see just how severely we'd be impacted in Salem. We closed for two days because of sandy, and its effects weren't what I'd call impressive in the area, even near the coast.

Lucky you, I park pretty much exclusively in O'keefe, and it's been known to flood simply because of exceptionally high tides. It's going to be an absolute sh** show if we see any urban flooding in Salem over the next couple days.

As for this cane business, in the (currently very unlikely) scenario of legit New England hit, I'm curious to see just how severely we'd be impacted in Salem. We closed for two days because of sandy, and its effects weren't what I'd call impressive in the area, even near the coast.

Yea, heard war stories regarding OKEEFE.

I park on Lafeyette street, as all of my classes are in the new social work building.

I dodged a downed tree in the road on my way to work in Sandy.

Captain Pessimism: "In truth, there are more than enough Euro EPS members that show an East Coast landfall, that the op shouldn't be taken as gold. A quick run through would suggest more than half make landfall somewhere between CHS and EWB."

Op is on the far eastern envelope of EPS solutions.

Archived