dmillz25

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brian#'s sees at the sun at 2 pm and calls sunset a bust

LOL.   

upton's call for today:

Today
A slight chance of showers after 4pm. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Tonight
A slight chance of showers before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
-
Batten down the hatches folks!

I have to go by the town's schedule. They'll pick up sometime next week and then one last time in December. I won't have anywhere to put them if I wait that long since we don't bag them

Makes sense.  Here we have to bag them, big pain in the butt.   I hire someone to take them out.  B/w the cost of the bags and the time to clear the yard and stuff them into bags, it makes sense to have someone do it

Makes sense.  Here we have to bag them, big pain in the butt.   I hire someone to take them out.  B/w the cost of the bags and the time to clear the yard and stuff them into bags, it makes sense to have someone do it

Yeah I do too. They're very reasonable and it takes them less than 30 minutes to do what would take me at least 2 hours 

Makes sense. Here we have to bag them, big pain in the butt. I hire someone to take them out. B/w the cost of the bags and the time to clear the yard and stuff them into bags, it makes sense to have someone do it

We wait until they're all down at home as well, makes it easier to do it all once. Luckily every week they take yard debris.

The view out my back door....lots of pin oak leaves and acorns falling right now

Thankfully the couple of oaks IMBY are past the wood line so they have minimal effect on my yard clean up.  All of the leaves in my yard are down and dealt with, just one more mow/mulch on Sunday to clean up the leftovers.  

Anyone else having this problem? 1. I cannot quotearrow-10x10.png comments for some reason. 2. When I am trying to post, I have to click "More Reply Options" and then go into it, and then click "Add Reply" in order for my post to be shown.

Post this is the help section of the forum.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/forum/16-forum-information-help/

Archived