• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential biggest severe outbreak of the Summer

Damage In Tolland

10 mins of nonstop thunder with CGs and +RN with some decent gusts--maybe 35-40ish.

Just had some epic booms....house shakers

I've got my eye on that complex. It's basically what the convection allowing models had been hinting at all day, a line forming in VT and heading into central NH.

It's basically a small MCS now, with a WAA wing of cells developing on a line NE of the main bow. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes severe once it hits the valley and the channeled flow.

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting difference in modeling tomorrow. The NAM has very impressive dew points around 850 hpa resulting in mega-CAPE. About 15C at HFD in the afternoon. The GFS... not so much.

looks like model BS to me. it did that with another event this summer and was totally wrong

I think it was the WCAX Facebook had a report of quarters at the picnic tables.

Where'd ya see that? Didn't look like it went near the picnic tables Haha.

Does look like there was a fatal accident on I-89 in Richmond near where that severe storm was. Not sure if it was weather related or not. Second fatal accident this week near exit 11 and both times the northbound driver crossed the grassy median and struck a driver coming the other way head-on. No chance of survival when a northbound car hits a southbound car at 75mph.

Where'd ya see that? Didn't look like it went near the picnic tables Haha.

Does look like there was a fatal accident on I-89 in Richmond near where that severe storm was. Not sure if it was weather related or not. Second fatal accident this week near exit 11 and both times the northbound driver crossed the grassy median and struck a driver coming the other way head-on. No chance of survival when a northbound car hits a southbound car at 75mph.

In their "Post to Page" portion of the website. A picture of at least near quarters labeled from Mt. Mansfield.

Archived