EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
August 2015 Observation thread.

NRVwxfan.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im back from my vacation to NE your welcome for the air I brought back with me......looks like I missed a few storms but we had some monster supercells up there Tues with tornados even. Folks up there FREAK OUT when there is storms like that, granted these where nasty in a few spots overall it was average........they also drive in the rain like we drive in the snow.....

Can some of you guys give some opinions on Tuesday and Wednesday?

Looks like another slow moving front...

From RAH

Monday
A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Monday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Tuesday
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Tuesday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Wednesday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

If you got >.25" of rain last week, you have no grounds to complain. Meanwhile here in the dust bowl, complaining rights are okay. The deck now as achieved a staggering 1mm of dust accumulation on the deck, On a bright side, the dusty trees make it brighter than it really is. No misquotes dare wander here also. 

Storm just skipped over mby.  So typical of NW flow.  I don't even know why I look at the radar when the flow is like it is.  What's the flow supposed to be like tomorrow?  If it is similar to today, I'll go ahead and say knock down that 60% to zero for mby.

Wow..here in Greenville, we just,got hammered! 1" in about 30 minutes. The good stuff-no wind or thunder, just heavy rain..

Archived