wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
cold pool hailers 7/1/2015?

weatherwiz

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been fairly wet the past few weeks. I finished June with over 5.5". 7" now in the last 4 weeks...anti-drought

I think about just over 6.5 or so here.  Pretty good in the warm season...You don't want it too wet, although I know you have a wet fetish.

I don't hate that sounding for 6 p.m. at HFD today off the NAM

I guess the question is drying. I think the risk of drying out a bit aloft is near the south coast on srn end of vortmax moving northeast, Seems like HFD-BOS or so on north has best shot...maybe nrn MA into srn VT and NH best places?

I guess the question is drying. I think the risk of drying out a bit aloft is near the south coast on srn end of vortmax moving northeast, Seems like HFD-BOS or so on north has best shot...maybe nrn MA into srn VT and NH best places?

Yeah - I agree with that. Two possible issues - one is the low level moisture mixing out if winds veer and a second is dyring out too much in the 850-700mb layer. 

Yeah - I agree with that. Two possible issues - one is the low level moisture mixing out if winds veer and a second is dyring out too much in the 850-700mb layer. 

And you also have cooling aloft to at least offset some negative issues I guess. It will be a race..probably some storms I would guess..just not sure how widespread. I could see a good round though in wrn MA into SNH.

Archived