• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
cold pool hailers 7/1/2015?

weatherwiz

We won't get crap and it pisses me off. What pisses me off more is I know several people who live out west and invite me out to storm chase but I can't...and it's b/c of stupid money and having bills and it sucks...only b/c I get myself into these **** jobs that pay **** and 9/10 of what I make goes into bills. I mean I'm never going to get myself into a better position...ever...even once I finish school and get my degree I'll be like 30...WTF good is that? I can't go ahead and do what I wanted...go for masters and doctorate b/c I'll be too old. Plus I always get severe stuff wrong anyways so it doesn't even matter

Oh for crying out loud, stop with the pity party! You can continue on for your masters and doctorate...age has nothing to do with it...it's all about attitude and motivation...and frankly your attitude and motivation suck right now...get over yourself and keep working toward your goals...don't expect anything to be easy and don't expect instant gratification...

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sun's breaking thru now. Hopefully we can manage a few scattered storms late this afternoon/evening with some good heating upcoming

Seems as if today the sun isn't the problem but timing might be and combining the sun with the max amount of shear. I wish we could have pushed back/forward this early morning event just a few hours. But at least our cape friends enjoyed the morning. They almost usually always miss out on the good summer stuff minus tropical.

Mesos do have storms later. We do have skies clear with sun pretty fast. I just don't like the timing.

WRF 4kmNam is a big red flag to me, the 12z run barely has anything after this line for the entirety of the day. Maybe the dry air moving in aloft just chokes everything off. Comparatively, the 12k NAM has a north of pike event that appears to get down to kev involved. 

Going to look at more in a little bit. Anything that produces a tor on the cape at 8am is enough to get my attention.

Archived