joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2015 General disco

Geos

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I have that many complaints over the last few days. Friday night/Saturday were raw and rainy, but got the needed moisture to get my weed and feed driven into the soil.

We hosted a graduation party Saturday (I now have a sibling who is an MD), and could have used a bit nicer grilling weather, but all worked out.

Looking like a top notch week forthcoming.

Yeah Bo, we really feel it in the early spring!

So far just 51° for today - actually cooler than yesterday. Wind gusts going between 20-25 mph.

Still some ice on the Lakes.

Yes, we sure do.  Summer on the other hand is as about as pleasant as you can get along the shores.

Beautiful sat pic today.  Can still see the snow in the woods of the higher elevations around my house, the Keweenaw, and porkies.  Very chilly day along the shore up here.... wind chills stayed in the 30's pretty much at my house.

Got back from Costa Rica on Saturday where it was 95-99 and sunny everyday along the coast and cooler in the Rainforest, but still very warm, but loved every minute of it! Saw wild Toucans, howling monkeys, and a rare white sloth in the jungle. One of the best trips ever! I came back to 30 degrees and saw my breath. I almost jumped right back onto the next flight back. ^_^

Really looking forward to this next week of weather as it should be 65-70 and sunny most days.

I didn't know there were white sloths, here is a short video we took..

Only 45 for a high yesterday. Our +5 degree April temperature departure has been nearly wiped out. This month will probably end up within a few tenths of average. I guess we wait for a real above normal month a bit longer.

Archived