joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't..At all. Thats from the plow this winter and it's all dry dirt now. he typically has a nice lawn..But they are older and health problems

Well nothing you can do if they are older. Maybe since you have enough time to trim every hedge once a week, you could offer to mow their lawn. Be a nice neighbor.

Mow dust and burnt grass?

I am sure at some point it will need moving. Hey, I helped snow blow a path for my older neighbor to their oil pipe and they came back with a 50 dollar gift card to a local restaurant. I never wanted anything, I went there on my own will because clearing hip deep snow is not one for the older crowd.

There could be quite a thunderstorm complex later today across NY/NJ/PA that tries to migrate toward SNE. If the NAM is correct there's quite a bit of elevated instability and strong deep layer shear. 

The models have been hinting at that since yesterday. SW CT summer?

I am sure at some point it will need moving. Hey, I helped snow blow a path for my older neighbor to their oil pipe and they came back with a 50 dollar gift card to a local restaurant. I never wanted anything, I went there on my own will because clearing hip deep snow is not one for the older crowd.

I help him quite a bit. They've both been hospitalized recently. She with cancer/ senility and he had some sort of bacterial infection. He got stuck literally in his boots in a snowdrift at end of his driveway this winter. Thank God I was home to help him. He seriously might have frozen to death. Could not move

I help him quite a bit. They've both been hospitalized recently. She with cancer/ senility and he had some sort of bacterial infection. He got stuck literally in his boots in a snowdrift at end of his driveway this winter. Thank God I was home to help him. He seriously might have frozen to death. Could not move

Yeah, not fun getting old. You will  be there soon.

Archived