Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
2/26 Fluffer, Light Snow Event

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less than a tenth of an inch away from making this an Official "Measurable Event" at 0.25".  It would be my 11th Measurable Event this month.  

I am Furiously checking to see if this is a Record!!  

NO One is talking about this aspect!  Moderate Snow continues.  

lol because it's your own record. I doubt BOX has it saved. lol

Too much :weenie: , and not enough :cory:

In all seriousness, you must in heaven out there on the sled trails.

less than a 1/4 mile?

At the time it was about a 1/4 mile.  Has lightened up now but picked up very close to an inch here of new.  A net gain out of what was supposed to be nothing for this area.  Got a half inch Monday Night, and another Inch today, brings my total up to 63.5" on the season. Nothing like what you've had out east, but I'll gladly take it.  Hope there is more for us over the next couple weeks..we missed out on the real big totals that many out east have gotten in on, but it's all good.

At the time it was about a 1/4 mile.  Has lightened up now but picked up very close to an inch here of new.  A net gain out of what was supposed to be nothing for this area.  Got a half inch Monday Night, and another Inch today, brings my total up to 63.5" on the season. Nothing like what you've had out east, but I'll gladly take it.  Hope there is more for us over the next couple weeks..we missed out on the real big totals that many out east have gotten in on, but it's all good.

sweet

Archived