gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
March Into Not A Morch Pattern Discussion

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ens show an awesome winter pattern. Winter makes a comeback after this week, deal with it.... You're socks in sandles outfit will have to wait until April.

was just chopping driveway ice ,the neighbor with the 1/2 mile driveway across the way was doing the same. His is solid ice on dirt. He said thank god this winter is over, didn't have the heart to tell him.

I don't get what is weird about conveying the idea of a more winteresque pattern beyond st Pattys day. All guidance shows it.

Why is there need to psycho-analyze the posts in this thread? Take it to banter if you want to continue that path of discussion. Let's keep this one about the pattern.

There's been talk of a mid month warmup for quite a while. There's been talk of a big 2nd half pattern shift too. I don't see anything out of the ordinary on those two ideas.

A winter-esque pattern in late march doesn't mean highs of 18F. I mean, I hope most here are seasoned enough to understand the calendar means 10-15F warmer in the same pattern.

I don't get what is weird about conveying the idea of a more winteresque pattern beyond st Pattys day. All guidance shows it.

Why is there need to psycho-analyze the posts in this thread? Take it to banter if you want to continue that path of discussion. Let's keep this one about the pattern.

There's been talk of a mid month warmup for quite a while. There's been talk of a big 2nd half pattern shift too. I don't see anything out of the ordinary on those two ideas.

A winter-esque pattern in late march doesn't mean highs of 18F. I mean, I hope most here are seasoned enough to understand the calendar means 10-15F warmer in the same pattern.

They don't call him Typhoon Freud for nothing. For him..it's all emotion.

Hopefully this pattern can deliver 1-2 solid events minimum. Just enough to go out with a bang

They don't call him Typhoon Freud for nothing. For him..it's all emotion.

Hopefully this pattern can deliver 1-2 solid events minimum. Just enough to go out with a bang

I don't think he was talking about me there, guy - 

anyway, I have been on board for the end of the month, and I am sure if my protractors would take their heads out of thar derriers and actually READ for a change, they will see that I said so in black and white, several times.  

And as an atonement to your utter ineptitude in matters ... "this pattern" and any such that would produce toward the end of the month are disparate patterns.   

You really don't have a clue - 

I don't think he was talking about me there, guy -

anyway, I have been on board for the end of the month, and I am sure if my protractors would take their heads out of thar derriers and actually READ for a change, they will see that I said so in black and white, several times.

And as an atonement to your utter ineptitude in matters ... "this pattern" and any such that would produce toward the end of the month are disparate patterns.

You really don't have a clue -

Tip I've reading your stuff for a long time, and I don't know why you've been getting kicked around here lately, but I and many others value your knowledgable posts. Just fyi...

Cant'e be any worse than today. It's 50 now

It could be worse...the winds could be much stronger or the dews could be a lot higher....low wind, with a lot of cloudiness and low dews is actually probably the best way to run a torch if you are preserving snowpack.

The worst are either high dews >40F or ripping winds when it's like 56/17 with tons of sun...that will sublimate the snow really fast.

It could be worse...the winds could be much stronger or the dews could be a lot higher....low wind, with a lot of cloudiness and low dews is actually probably the best way to run a torch if you are preserving snowpack.

The worst are either high dews >40F or ripping winds when it's like 56/17 with tons of sun...that will sublimate the snow really fast.

I think tonight with high dews and rain are going to destroy it. North trend FTL

Archived