joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Into Not A Morch Pattern Discussion

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too bad the next 2.5 days have to happen. We all were on our way to the coldest Feb/March on record..Sucks we lose it to a cutter

NWS Boston ‏@NWSBoston  50m

How cold has it been in Feb & Mar? Record cold so far for Providence, Hartford and Worcester. Boston second coldest.

CA394vUXEAAqdRL.png

I won't fully wrap my mind around what just went on until next fall, most likely. 

90" in three weeks combined with that??

This is just "Day After Tomorrow" severity....literally.

Reminds me...I took some good ones. 

I'll have to get around to posting them....looked at them like a week ago.

Shocked me because I had lost sight of just how surreal it was..

I said something similar a week or two ago. It won't hit me until probably a few months from now. We are still dealing with the after effects here with my fam. The daycare lady fell on ice and fractured her shoulder so we've been scrambling trying to piece together family to watch my son while she is out until May 1st. Between all the snow days where we had to scramble to find someone to babysit or bang out of work, commutes, and now this..it's been interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering all of the possibilites discussed in this thread, I expected at least a moderate storm for MBY during March, but that never happened. This will be factored into my final grade for this winter.

Grade for winter?  heh...okay.

Well, if folks want to grade winter, and have it be an objective grade ... they'd better sans the personal bullchit...  

Archived