gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
March Into Not A Morch Pattern Discussion

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit skeptical of that. Might be right, but NAM loves to roast the dews compared to reality for often than not.

Yeah...Euro and GFS get the 40F dews only up to around LI/S Coast. I think I'm leaning somewhere in between the two camps.

I think at some point, around mid morning tomorrow, some sites will be pushing a 52/39 with sun type deal.

Yeah...Euro and GFS get the 40F dews only up to around LI/S Coast. I think I'm leaning somewhere in between the two camps.

I think at some point, around mid morning tomorrow, some sites will be pushing a 52/39 with sun type deal.

Perfect. After Mar 1 I want nothing to do with winter...the longer we hold onto it the later golf season starts. Gotta torch this stuff off before we get more snow this weekend...but that's fine...this is nothing like last March. Melt melt melt baby. Not sure why people get upset that the pack is melting in mid march... It's what's supposed to happen. Everyone had a great winter...now it's time to let it go.

Perfect. After Mar 1 I want nothing to do with winter...the longer we hold onto it the later golf season starts. Gotta torch this stuff off before we get more snow this weekend...but that's fine...this is nothing like last March. Melt melt melt baby. Not sure why people get upset that the pack is melting in mid march... It's what's supposed to happen. Everyone had a great winter...now it's time to let it go.

March behaving like March. Exactly how most want it.

I don't get why people want it gone? What are you going to do outside in cold and frozen ground? Keep it around as long as possible,,, sled, ski, play in it. Then when the heat arrives on May you can get outside

May is too late. I want to be teeing off by Easter.

I don't get why people want it gone? What are you going to do outside in cold and frozen ground? Keep it around as long as possible,,, sled, ski, play in it. Then when the heat arrives on May you can get outside

No one is outside enjoying it outside of the ski areas. Everyone is sick of it. 

I'm a spring skier. Keep it around...then melt it off in mid-April during our most useless time of the year.

Euro ensembles are brutally cold after the 17th...gonna be some chances in there for snow events.

Yeah I'm fine with keeping it around up in VT/NH/ME. 

I have no use for a browning glacier in my backyard.

I'm a spring skier. Keep it around...then melt it off in mid-April during our most useless time of the year.

Euro ensembles are brutally cold after the 17th...gonna be some chances in there for snow events.

I have no problem with the ski areas keeping it. As long as I don't. This stuff is getting nasty and crusty anyway. I am a fan of blue bombs though...may get one this weekend. As long as it torches off in a few days, I'm good.

No one is outside enjoying it outside of the ski areas. Everyone is sick of it.

I haven't heard of anyone sick of it? Most people have thoroughly enjoyed this. The best part is us in the know .. Know that harsh winter is coming back for a nice long stretch starting next Tuesday and the pain and misery on people's faces over the coming weeks will be priceless. I cannot wait

I haven't heard of anyone sick of it? Most people have thoroughly enjoyed this. The best part is us in the know .. Know that harsh winter is coming back for a nice long stretch starting next Tuesday and the pain and misery on people's faces over the coming weeks will be priceless. I cannot wait

Is there a glitch in the matrix? It feels weird for me to be cheering on warmth while you're in cold mode.

Except for Arnold, directly before your post above.

Is there a glitch in the matrix? It feels weird for me to be cheering on warmth while you're in cold mode.

Heres the thing.. If we were facing no more snow or cold chances.. I'd be all for it. But since we are heading into a long wintry stretch I want to continue it as long as possible. We lost the first 45 days of winter so we extend the back half into spring. But once it's gone and over .. It's right into summer mode. Spring blows.. So if you cant do a Morch 2012.. Why not extend winter? By the time we come out of the cold pattern, we'll be out of the worst time of year which is March 20-April 20th. By then you get past much of the misery of spring

Yeah I'm fine with keeping it around up in VT/NH/ME. 

I have no use for a browning glacier in my backyard.

I have no problem with the ski areas keeping it. As long as I don't. This stuff is getting nasty and crusty anyway. I am a fan of blue bombs though...may get one this weekend. As long as it torches off in a few days, I'm good.

Usually big melt patterns for us is not so great for them keeping it.

We cna often have a slow burn while they retain though...like 41F highs here and upper 20s and low 30s there.

How often do you see people enjoying snow this time of year around you? Kids out sledding everyday still? Or are they waiting for it to melt so they can go play sports with their friends?

The only folks that want to keep it as long as possible in areas outside of the ski resorts are neurotic folks, probably most of which are on this forum lol.

Archived