joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 20th-21st Winter Storm OBS/Discussion

LithiaWx

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last observation in rome had ceilings down to 6500 feet. i'm a bit surprised to see returns actually increasing with so much dry air in place at the surface and aloft

temps are going to be a  bit colder today than forecast. no way gainesville gets to 34, currently it's 27. 31 here..was supposed to get to 37

Chris, I just barely have gotten to 34 here :)  T

I'm rooting for dsaur 40 miles south of Atlanta. Best shot he's had. Fingers crossed for you my man.

Many thanks!!  The  Ala. line desnowalizers are working hard to not be over come, and the first push toward me just vanished at the line, but I have hopes the snow will win out in the end, lol.  It always gets to those spoiled N. Atl.  folks first, for some reason, but sooner, or later, those of us down here beyond the earth's edge, at I 20, will get the last laugh :)  T

Many thanks!!  The  Ala. line desnowalizers are working hard to not be over come, and the first push toward me just vanished at the line, but I have hopes the snow will win out in the end, lol.  It always gets to those spoiled N. Atl.  folks first, for some reason, but sooner, or later, those of us down here beyond the earth's edge, at I 20, will get the last laugh :)  T

Fannin County is destroying snow headed this way. Have you had any frozen stuff from Mother Nature?

Archived