joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 20th-21st Winter Storm OBS/Discussion

LithiaWx

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fannin County is destroying snow headed this way. Have you had any frozen stuff from Mother Nature?

Nothing.  I've been riding a dry slot this whole time, lol.  Always the dry slot on the north centric events :)  How about you, Rosie?  Did you get in on the sleet?  MY sleet, lol.  It's hovering around 33/34 so I'm good it any cloud with goodies finds me :) Tony

Nothing.  I've been riding a dry slot this whole time, lol.  Always the dry slot on the north centric events :)  How about you, Rosie?  Did you get in on the sleet?  MY sleet, lol.  It's hovering around 33/34 so I'm good it any cloud with goodies finds me :) Tony

No sleet, finally a few flakes floating down. Hope you see some soon!

**sigh** looks like the axis of heaviest snow is pinwheeling around ATL. Guess we will await the IP/ZR phase coming later. Hope we get a real snow storm next week. These last two were like watching a scrambled Playboy channel in 1981. Kinda saw something, but not really...

Lol...classic right there!!!

**sigh** looks like the axis of heaviest snow is pinwheeling around ATL. Guess we will await the IP/ZR phase coming later. Hope we get a real snow storm next week. These last two were like watching a scrambled Playboy channel in 1981. Kinda saw something, but not really...

OMG!! LOL!! You watched that too?? And sometimes if you turned the dial just right you could get the bars to line up right and see half the screen. But usually that happened during the stupid bar scenes so you had all of the anticipation, and then a huge let down.

Hmmmm....kind of like this winter!

What is this playboy channel you speak of??

By the time moisture makes it to me, I expect rain! May not be till noon tomorrow !?

What is this playboy channel you speak of??

By the time moisture makes it to me, I expect rain! May not be till noon tomorrow !?

LOL - that was a unique form of torture for adolescent males in the '80s, wasn't it?

Boy the early radar returns really suckered me back in this afternoon. I had completely written this one off and then it suddenly looked like my area might ride the snow train for awhile. But no. Damn that column saturation!

Archived