Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 20th-21st Winter Storm OBS/Discussion

LithiaWx

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's gonna survive its trip across the upstate.  Already can tell the leading edge of precip is starting to get eaten up.

Yeah, the field has really diminished over the past half hour or so. It simply refuses to enter into the Easley area, that's for sure :axe:

Well, maybe I can finally see the first token flake at least :lmao:

Congrats Lookout, Glad you at least seeing a little snow!

Thanks...not much but yeah us beggers will take what we can get lol.

Amazing what a dusting of snow does for a man down south. Still steady and purty!

Yep...It's almost embarrassing isn't it? :arrowhead:

What was nice about it though is every flake stuck. I love it when it's already below freezing, the ground is cold, and no flakes are waisted. Just wish there was a lot more of it. Have fingers crossed we can get something memorable over the next 10 days or so before time runs out this year.

This is the fourth time i've seen snow this year....although add it all up and it hasn't amounted to anything.

Guys I don't think this is even going to make it to Gville at all. My flurries are just about gone and per the radar it has dryslotted almost back to Clemson again. This little line is just about to fizzle out completely. Maybe we'll see something better next week. Good luck everyone! Over and out.

Yep, the upstate ' snow done' is doing it's job lol. Sucks, but maybe we can score next week.

Guys I don't think this is even going to make it to Gville at all. My flurries are just about gone and per the radar it has dryslotted almost back to Clemson again. This little line is just about to fizzle out completely. Maybe we'll see something better next week. Good luck everyone! Over and out.

That precip near Grenville , dried up like rain over Shetleys house!

Big Frosty could still eek out a couple inches with this. There was definitely a shift S/E on the GFS and GGEM, as well as the RGEM.

Things have been trending well for areas along the NC/VA border especially the foothills of NC. I live right on the border just north of Eden and an inch or so is even starting to look possible here. I had given up earlier today. Big Frosty no doubt looks good for a couple of inches.

It's a bit depressing looking at the thermometer with a current temperature of 11.6 with a dew point of 1.1 and knowing it will be raining in less than 18 hours. 

Archived