joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid FEB through March Threats/Snow Storms

mitchnick

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS is going in the right direction given the pattern to work with.

Isn't the problem that this really has no good option. If it came out more amped and phased it would have cut to our west. If it comes out weaker and misses that boat then it's going to get bullied and pushed off by the progressive northern stream. I don't really see much chsnce for the perfect in between option. Other then getting very lucky.

Isn't the problem that this really has no good option. If it came out more amped and phased it would have cut to our west. If it comes out weaker and misses that boat then it's going to get bullied and pushed off by the progressive northern stream. I don't really see much chsnce for the perfect in between option. Other then getting very lucky.

amped and west way better

DT saying he does not buy the CMC or GFS and that no low is staying suppressed on the East Coast this winter.

After the 18z run JB posted that the GFS should correct west, but that can be expected from him. The problem with this event is that we are all so invested and have been for several days that it's easy to lose focus on just how far out this storm is.

This thing can still amp to hit SNE I'm sure. I really wouldn't be surprised to see it end up a miller b.

well, the first impulse leaves a boundary down to our south, and I think that would help us some even if it was a Miller B by focusing lift, etc. to our south that would move through us

aGree 1090%

Dunno I was championing the keep faith crew a week ago but this pattern right now really bugs me. I didn't incision the Atlantic going back to such an awful state. Even just neutral would be fine. I'm still not throwing in the towel on the season. I think the threat still exists for a storm if we get any nao help or if a trough digs and we get a major amplification. This storm threat seems like fools gold to me though. The flow looks so crappy

Archived