joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I can read what people on here say during the model play-by-plays. Quit being a jerk.

How am I being a jerk? Stop ****ing bashing the models because they aren't showing what you want. We all know past day 7 the models are going to waver a lot. Check out the verification scores. These models are good now. You can't expect them to get every little detail right. Meteorology, not modelology.

How am I being a jerk? Stop ****ing bashing the models because they aren't showing what you want. We all know past day 7 the models are going to waver a lot. Check out the verification scores. These models are good now. You can't expect them to get every little detail right. Meteorology, not modelology.

I wasn't bashing anything. Just saying what has happened this winter. There is no need for you to be rude and make snarky comments. 

Thanks...got any extra cots handy?

No need for a cot. We don't sleep here at the Round the Clock Model Hugging Centre. Grab a cup of coffee, a couple of excuses for when you don't see a snowstorm, and you're good to go!

The MA forum model watches 24/7. If they can do it 24/7, we'll do it 48/14!

No need for a cot. We don't sleep here at the Round the Clock Model Hugging Centre. Grab a cup of coffee, a couple of excuses for when you don't see a snowstorm, and you're good to go!

The MA forum model watches 24/7. If they can do it 24/7, we'll do it 48/14!

:lol:

I am seriously thinking of just retiring the username Brick Tamland and starting over fresh. Is that crazy?

There is a rule on the forum about not having multiple accounts sadly.  We'd be able to find out what your new username is quite quickly I would think.  Unless of course, you didn't post.

Archived