12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/25-1/27 Mauler Thread #2

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not over yet. That was a serious tick west for the NAM and it has been the eastern outlier, so we could see a serious west trend from the rest of the 12z models. Also, haven't most storms this winter ultimately ended up west of the models? Isn't that what happened with the past storm?

really, the only traditional Miller B that did anything great for BWI was the bliz of 78 and I have to hand it to the people at Accuwx back then because they did a great job forecasting that storm for mby

I always get lost on this point, but wasn't the second Feb '10 blizzard in effect a Miller B for us? The exrteme blocking held it in and allowed a bunch of us to cash in?

Stop with the payback for 09-10 crap. Philly/NYC/Boston crew cash in all the effin' time. It's not like they have been snow starved the last five years. Jeebus.

Yeah, ever since Feb 5-6, 2010 they have been rolling in it. The bad part is that we are in an era of massive snowstorms. When we flip, it is going to be sad.

Stop with the payback for 09-10 crap. Philly/NYC/Boston crew cash in all the effin' time. It's not like they have been snow starved the last five years. Jeebus. 

Exactly. Philly actually had as much, if not more snow than us that year, and NYC cashed in on 2 of those 3 storms I believe. Boston was the only city with a legit gripe, and they usually get crushed so........

Not to mention that Philly at least got a solid accumulation from Boxing Day 2010.

Archived