Newest Member
    Toothache
1/5-1/6 clipper system

Thundersnow12

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3.5-4 inches so far on the here on the NW side of PIA

odd feature on MLI radar (or is it just the radar?)  sucker hole then SW of it a pencil thin band of 20+ dbz

Looks like a little subsidence bubble. It's moving along from west to east, in-between the better returns.

Legit +SN with best flake size of event now.  Rates should be much better here for awhile.

Not bad. May not be a 6"-er for you, unless it really goes rip city, but still a solid event. 

I think my 3-5" call will be good for LAF, but just barely getting into the lower range. Crappy returns all night...and flake size just never improved here enough to really get anything going. Still, looks like winter outside and that's good enough for me. :D

Not bad. May not be a 6"-er for you, unless it really goes rip city, but still a solid event. 

I think my 3-5" call will be good for LAF, but just barely getting into the lower range. Crappy returns all night...and flake size just never improved here enough to really get anything going. Still, looks like winter outside and that's good enough for me. :D

Classic Tim...we've got several hours of snow to go yet. 

post-14-0-75146300-1420516037_thumb.png

They should...the question is how much.

Just measured 1.5" outside here.  Oh, and LAF has zero precip in the gauge so far.  :guitar:

Probably going to be 400:1 ratios at LAF. :D

Flake size is getting a bit better here recently. It is a beautiful snow though, coming straight down with no wind.

Not bad.

METAR KLAF 060354Z AUTO 00000KT 1/2SM SN FZFG VV007 M12/M13 A3039 RMK AO2 SLP303 P0000 T11171133 TSNO

Archived