joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2015 obs/disco/short range

AlaskaETC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually in the middle of starting a thread about cutoffs in precip then walked away and decided not to.  This is one of the more impressive I can recall. 

and the models were pretty good at saying there would be a sharp cut off.  Sure is rainy and foggy here.   The fog usually means you'r getting close to the warm front. 

and the models were pretty good at saying there would be a sharp cut off. Sure is rainy and foggy here. The fog usually means you'r getting close to the warm front.

Yeah they did especially in closing tightening it further. Some runs of the NAM were pushing a quick shot thru western areas but I guess that was bunk. Trying to recall others with such tight gradient..tho probably a number since we do often deal with it somewhere in region.

1.41" rain and seeing some clearing.

I'm in a land of mist and rolling fog banks. It looks amazing but I'm not remotely good enough photographer to try.

No rain here, but at one point the fog rolled in and out San Fran Style. Hope you're feeling better.

Clouds are back but still better than the monsoons that were in OC this morning. About 48 according to the bank downtown.

And the beer at Evo is oh so good.

It finally cleared here a bit...I had the Evo IPA a few weeks ago and it was delicious...enjoy!

Archived