joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You its bad when we are trying to reel in a day ten euro storm and talking about how good the ensemble signal looks. The same ensembles that showed warmth a little while back for the current week

Have you ever considered being a motivational speaker? I really think you'd bring something new to the table.

Yeah, you've been on that train all season. Mad props for sticking to your guns. In the MA forum, HM thinks the next shot for stratospheric stuff leading to blocking things will be in the 1/20 - 1/25 time frame.

That is when the good stuff started last winter, and it ended up being pretty good for us. The last 10 days of January seems to be a good period for us for some reason anyway.

Well at least the models had a storm for awhile and then lost it. That's progress from December where every run was 50 and rain. I guess....

Go back through the December thread whenever you have time and see all the fantasy snowstorms and potential pattern changes that were showing up on the ensembles and models. I got like 10 inches of fantasy snow.

No, you just complain about everything and sound miserable in general. There are a couple others like that and it is just annoying being around people like that.

Brick, I don't complain unless I don't get my expected rain or miss a thunderstorm. The miserable part is just from how you read my post.

Who rattled your cage? Enjoy your 22 tomorrow night, and quit your whining!

Have you went to Zaxbys yet and got one of those souvenir duck dynasty cups yet? Do y'all have a Zaxbys??

Yeah we got a Zaxbys. I have only been there twice. I don't to much care for there food. It's alright..but yeah.

Lol, that 22 is probably forecast for Alma. You have to factor in the heat effect here and the wind tomorrow night. We might get down to 25 if we are lucky.

Y'all better enjoy watching these possible single digits tomorrow night , that's gonna be the only wintry stuff you see until Feb, if at all. You can always blow some frozen bubbles and watch them freeze. I never thought an arctic blast would be the highlight of this winter!! :(

I'm stocked up and ready     :)       It's not often mby dips into the teens and I'm going to enjoy the show  :D  

This winter has been like Carolina's basketball season so far. Came in with high expectations, but so far it has been frustrating without any quality wins.

Ohio State's a pretty good team I think.

I hate UNC lost to Notre Dame last night, but the Irish looked really good. Look out for the Louisville game this weekend. B)

Because you sound miserable.

:lol: Before this winter, you used to always sound miserable and complain about weather unless it was snowy and cold, sunny and warm, or tornadoes and hurricanes in Raleigh! I believe the only reason you are optimistic this winter is because of all the winter forecasts that called for cold.

:lol: Before this winter, you used to always sound miserable and complain about weather unless it was snowy and cold, sunny and warm, or tornadoes and hurricanes in Raleigh! I believe the only reason you are optimistic this winter is because of all the winter forecasts that called for cold.

#truestory

Y'all better enjoy watching these possible single digits tomorrow night , that's gonna be the only wintry stuff you see until Feb, if at all. You can always blow some frozen bubbles and watch them freeze. I never thought an arctic blast would be the highlight of this winter!! :(

Royal flush...right down the commode!

Archived