joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allsnow makes mistakes as well, just like everyone else. And I'm quite sure that you're talking about someone else when you say treat posters like garbage because that certainly wouldn't be an accurate description of me.

LETS FACE IT GUYS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES _ THE METS MAKE MISTAKES JUST REVIEW THE CURRENT STORM THREAD ! THAT IS WHY NO ONE SHOULD PERSONALLY ATTACK SOMEONE FOR THEIR OPINIONS OR ANALYSIS _ YOU CAN TELL THEM YOU THINK THEY ARE WRONG BUT NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR COMMENTS LIKE " YOU ARE BRAIN DEAD OR 'YOU ARE STUPID".

I tried IL. I really did. You should appreciate that I even care at all. And there are probably 25 posters lurking right now who are cheering me on for every 1 or 2 that are not. You don't get that...shame.

Because I could tell you that the sky is blue and you would sit here an argue with me about it. You don't like me and it doesn't matter what I post, it's always going to be that way. If I come across as arrogant when I say that I don't care it's because I'm fed up. You would think that I would have left here years ago, but for some odd reason I keep coming back.

Let's start a flame thread where everyone can flame each other and attack each other over the weather. See, when I'm on my deathbed and my children asked me what I did with my life, this is what I want to respond to them with: I stood up for myself whilst being attacked on an internet weather forum.

good idea - but do you think it wouldn't spill over into the storm threads ?

I miss the old days when NYC and Philly were together and Amp ran the storm threads with an iron fist. Earthlight and team try to keep this forum more chill and relaxed but each and every thread becomes overwhelmed with banter. And it's even worse before a storm because all of the other posters that normally stay away come out of the woodwork.

We own more product in shale . The back end of the curve has no upward pressure on it . Outside of something geopolitical showing up the game has changed .

And that is what is way different this time vs. the 2008/2009 bloodbath; the curve. As of yesterdays close, we don't touch $60 until Dec 2015, and 10 years out on the curve closed at $68.11. The entire forward market has been crushed this time, not just the front.

I don't agree with this, really at all. Mistakes are a problem when a poster decides to make himself the de facto pbp'er, especially in lieu of belittling others who make them. Man, I miss tombo, but I certainly understand why he left.

I can only recall maybe a few times where there were significant mistakes. Most times people want to pick fights over .05" of qpf.

Again, I didnt say there weren't mistakes. However, the personal attacks and arguing over small differences is insane. Everyone has to get a shot in. I'm not sure why it's so bad.

I come here for the PBP from the SNE forum. I generally can get a sense of what it looks like from the play by play. So obviously it isn't that bad.

Also, people doing play by play are paying for the advanced maps, and providing the information to people free of cost. If people have such a problem they should pony up the cash themselves and look at the maps, instead of attacking people doing them a favor.

Still a couple weeks away from anything meaningful on the snow front. Looks like some rain on Xmas eve which is unfortunate but by now expected. It seems we've been getting Grinch storms every year now so this is nothing new. I'm hopeful we get our first appreciable snowfall last days of the month, which would save this month somewhat and more importantly it would play favorably in a historical sense for Jan-Feb. 

I've been enjoying this milder weather though it's nice to be able to go outside and not feel like an icicle and things should stay relatively mild until post Christmas. 

Also this month will probably finish at a +1 and could be higher if there's major cutter. Will rake up some good positives the next couple days and then around the holidays before cooling off. The cool down the last few days won't be enough to offset the positives that will develop. Currently most spots are slightly above normal and it'll only grow. 

Still a couple weeks away from anything meaningful on the snow front. Looks like some rain on Xmas eve which is unfortunate but by now expected. It seems we've been getting Grinch storms every year now so this is nothing new. I'm hopeful we get our first appreciable snowfall last days of the month, which would save this month somewhat and more importantly it would play favorably in a historical sense for Jan-Feb. 

I've been enjoying this milder weather though it's nice to be able to go outside and not feel like an icicle and things should stay relatively mild until post Christmas. 

ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY .

Archived