• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

I lurk 95% of the time the reason being I would rather listen than talk you learn more that way, but sometimes tough to learn when so much background noise , I understand that people get upset when snow chances keep getting pushed back but such is the hobby we have all chosen for better or worse. If you you keep your expectations very low it keeps you from getting disappointed. IMO plenty of snow chances will arise we just have to wait for all the players to enter the field which may take some time .In my mind a winter delayed yes but won't be denied.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

christmas is coming

I was quite impressed with the deconstructive elements...I think the director *really* subverted the notion of collective anime...

*busts out laughing*

If the 0z Euro shows a MECS again tonight, we should be on yellow alert for storm mode. I just hope the posts this time aren't nearly as bad as last time around Thanksgiving.

Storm Mode should include implementation of Forky's ban list.  I'd have a few others to add, but his list is an ideal starting point to keeping things cool, clean and on point.

The ole taking his ball and going home routine...cute.

OMG I like soooooooo totally love when someone leaves a message board and they hope that their dramatic "farewell speech" will elicit favorable comparisons to those going off to faraway lands & unknown territories...where the prospects for return are like *always* in doubt.

OMG I like soooooooo totally love when someone leaves a message board and they hope that their dramatic "farewell speech" will elicit favorable comparisons to those going off to faraway lands & unknown territories...where the prospects for return are like *always* in doubt.

Too easy...

Though I came into the argument with a huge advantage (all of me vs most of the board)...I'd say I won rather handily. 

I think I have proven to be a worthy successor to Nikolai...

It's been real...

I think its time they permanently ban me and I move on...I'll still read the board as a guest during the winter.  Everything runs its course...and then its over.  A fresh start elsewhere sounds good.  Moderators or administrator...remove this account and all associated posts.  It will be like I was never even here...

Regards,

Pamela

JM...it might be better if I go...you see, I've been divinely sent by The Goddess to help usher in the Gynocracy...so I'm going to be like super busy!!!!!

Epic setup Wilmela, thanks.

Seek help. I mean that.

Thnxs for your concern!

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

That's the nicest thing

That anyone's ever done for me!

It sounds a bit bizarre

But things the way they are

I feel as if another

Life's begun for me!!

I love being me!!!

That`s about the BE at Bakken . I think the market wants to get 50 bucks out of it`s system

Also Saudi Arabia pretty much blew off OPEC today stating they could care less how low crude goes, they're selling. I think they see the end of oil (compared to how they had it in the past) and want to get as much as they can for it now. Once Canada gets their pipeline to the gulf or to New Brunswick the competition will become even even more fierce. Bottom line is gonna be $45-42

Also Saudi Arabia pretty much blew off OPEC today stating they could care less how low crude goes, they're selling. I think they see the end of oil (compared to how they had it in the past) and want to get as much as they can for it now. Once Canada gets their pipeline to the gulf or to New Brunswick the competition will become even even more fierce. Bottom line is gonna be $45-42

I think in the end both get built .

Lol, I need to borrow a line from the movie Contact. "Why build one when for twice the price you can have two". OPEC is gonna feel a pain of a double barrelled shotgun ...

We own more product in shale . The back end of the curve has no upward pressure on it . Outside of something geopolitical showing up the game has changed .

Archived