Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to come up with a metaphor for this winter and I can decide between the last hour of the Titanic, the Hindenburg, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Chris Webber's timeout, or Bill Buckner game 6.

Might I suggest the July 1944 plot against Hitler?  Looks like all is going to plan, then it all falls apart and we end up at the wrong end of a firing squad. :(

I was trying to come up with a metaphor for this winter and I can decide between the last hour of the Titanic, the Hindenburg, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Chris Webber's timeout, or Bill Buckner game 6.

I just want to throw this one out there:

Dumb and Dumberer: when Harry met Lloyd

Or Gigli! :)

The wall-to-wall cold and the cold December (and MAYBE January... though I still think that's really premature) forecasts are a bust, but we can easily surpass average snowfall with a rockin' second half of winter. It only takes one good storm in these parts...

The good news is that we're currently at the threshold of hell and it can only get better from here.

"WORSE? How could things get any worse? Take a look around here, Ellen. We’re at the threshold of hell." ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Archived